Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies are fall apart, melt in your melt heaven! It’s okay to treat yourself and these make the perfect treat!
Life is a balancing act. You can have your cake and eat it to in moderation! So if you love baking cookies, the aroma coming from your kitchen will be so sweet and delicious you will be ready to grab one as soon as they are jelly stuffed and ready to enjoy! So let’s talk about how to make these scrumptious Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies .
- light brown sugar
- creamy peanut butter
- unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- baking soda
- baking powder
- tsp kosher salt
- peanut butter chips
- crushed nutter butters
- strawberry jam
- flavor injector
How To Make Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies
First, preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Then, using a standing mixer, beat together the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, butter, and egg until combined and smooth. Second, in a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Next, gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined and a dough forms.
Once the dough has formed, mix in peanut butter chips and crushed nutter butters until combined well. Next, using a small ice cream scooper, and scoop out some dough onto your hand, roll the dough into a ball. With the 1/2 of peanut butter chips and 1/2 of nutter butters left over combine together and roll each cookie dough ball in the heavenly mixture. Place cookies on tray and continue to repeat till out of peanut butter cookie dough.
The cookies will bake for 11 minutes. Once removed from oven, allow to cool for a few minutes. While peanut butter cookies are cooling, prepare the jam by placing in a heat safe bowl and microwaving for 30 seconds. This step allows for the jam to easily fill into a flavor injector.
Now that the cookies have cooled a few minutes, inject jam into each cookie until the top cracks. Once the top cracks, you are ready to enjoy these gooey, delicious, Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies.
Since I an lactose in tolerant, I love this recipe for a treat. It doesn’t directly call for dairy, which is a benefit. Because of that, I can enjoy. If dairy isn’t a primary ingredient in a recipe, such as just in with the peanut chips or nutter butters, with proper eating habits that day I can enjoy one or two of these. It may be different for you, so be sure to consider your dairy free options when selecting nut butters and butters.
More Sweet Treat Recipes
Peanut Butter and Jam Stuffed Cookies
- 1 C Sugar plus 2 more cups to roll the cookie in
- 1 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1 C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C Shortening
- 1/2 C Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter softened
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 1/2 C Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 C Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 C Crushed Nutter Butters
- 1 C Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, butter, and egg until combined and smooth
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- Gradually beat in the dry ingredients into the wet until combined and a dough forms
- Mix in 1/2 C peanut butter chips and 1/2 C crushed nutterbutters until combined
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out some dough onto your hands
- Roll the dough into a ball
- Combine the remaining cups of peanut butter chips and nutterbutters into a bowl
- Roll the cookie dough into the mixture
- Repeat steps with 11 more cookies
- Place the cookies into the oven and bake for 11 minutes
- Place the strawberry jam into a heat safe bowl and place into the microwave for 30 seconds until soft
- Fill the flavor injector with the jam
- Once the cookies come out of the oven allow to cool for a few minutes
- Inject the cookies with the jam until the top cracks